Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Goal Disclosure

I've been getting on my own case for a while now trying to make some changes in my recently lax lifestyle here in Korea. I've already successfully implemented one big change - my lessons are now much more carefully planned than they had been in the past, with varying levels of success.

I figure the only way to really make myself do these things (I've had several "this is the day" moments already) is to publicly hold myself to these changes I'm looking to enact:

~I will get to bed earlier and wake up earlier. This will probably take a while but baby steps here, people.

~I will be all about breakfast. I miss it.

~I will get to the gym four times a week. Since I'm switching over to the YMCA when my contract at Prime Gym runs out, the inclusion of a swimming pool and squash court should provide added incentive to get my slothful behind out there.

~I will resume reasonable progress on writing projects. These include letters and this here blog.

Well, I'm publicly accountable now.

No comments: